Attention everyone who lives in Williamsburg, James City County, or parts of York County! Do you and your family have Good Neighbor Passes? Do you even know about Colonial Williamsburg’s Good Neighbor Pass? It’s a way for many local residents to enjoy everything the Revolutionary City has to offer… and believe me when I say, there’s a lot going on. The cost? Just $10 per adult. Oh, and kids 12 and under get theirs for FREE!
From the Historic Area to our our Art Museums—we have special programs and events taking place year-round. And we all know how tough it can be to find activities for friends and family when they come to stay with you. Your pass gets you discounts on their passes too! And that’s not all. Here’s a list of 10 benefits you get with your 10 bucks.
TOP 10 PERKS TO BEING A “GOOD NEIGHBOR”
- NEW Access to all of the brand new kid-friendly fun including our Archaeology DIG! site, Market House outdoor animal exhibit, and hands-on activities at the brickyard. Each adventure is included in your admission.
- NEW 25% off as many as 20 general admission passes each year for your friends and family!
- 10% off food and beverages at the Raleigh Tavern Bakery and all Colonial Williamsburg taverns, restaurants, and cafes. That includes the NEW (old) tradition of baking our signature gingerbread cookies fresh each morning in our brick ovens!
- Unlimited access to the 22 historic trades of Colonial Williamsburg. When you step inside one of our shops, you truly travel back in time. From our blacksmiths, to our weavers, to our brickmakers—our trades use 18th-century tools and methods to get the job done. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at some of them in action.
- Seasonal discounts on carriage rides. We promise it’s an experience (and photo op) you’ll never forget.
- 10% discount on Busch Gardens & Water Country USA single-day admission tickets
- 10% off official Colonial Williamsburg stores. Whether it’s a souvenir or home decor, your savings quickly add up!
- 25% off most tours and evening programs. Need some ideas? Check out Sword Play, our new summer production that alternates between the indoor Kimball Theatre and outdoor Charlton stages.
- Exclusive $10 Tavern Ghost Walk Tickets. Curious about the tales of 18th-century hauntings? We have a blog for that too!
- You also get unlimited access to our world class Art Museums, including special exhibits like the recently unveiled Thunderbirds: Jewelry of the Santo Domingo Pueblo.
Qualifying zip codes: 23089, 23090, 23127, 23168, 23185, 23186, 23187, and 23188