Do you need a little more joy in your life? I can’t promise to file your taxes or prepare your Easter dinner for you, but I can offer you this second edition of fantastic money-saving tips for your Colonial Williamsburg spring trip. And they just might have you dancing on DoG Street. Are you ready? A special thank you to William (pictured above) and his family for the photo. This was taken during a “belated Christmas present” trip, and we love the enthusiasm. Any “insider” saving tips of your own to share? Comment below.
TIPS FOR TICKETS
- Are you a Virginia resident? Pay for one day, and get the rest of the year free during our Salute to Virginia! Now through May 31, 2015.
- Lucky for you, if you’re coming from out-of-state, you can still save too. Our hotel guests get the best deal on tickets around.
- Did you know our NEW Multi-Day pass gives you unlimited access to the Revolutionary City through December 31, 2015? This pass includes a 10% discount on tours, most evening programs, and carriage rides, too!
- If you’re a local (and live within the following area codes: 23089, 23090, 23127, 23168, 23185, 23186, 23187, 23188), you are eligible for a Good Neighbor pass for just $10 for the entire year.
- We also always offer discounted admission for seniors, military, educators, and museum professionals.
- Are you a William & Mary student, parent, or alumni? We offer a discounted Collegiate Pass for you, too.
SAVINGS ON A STAY
- If you’re looking for the best available rate a Colonial Williamsburg hotel, you’ll find it here. And did I mention, they are just minutes from all the action?
- Hotel packages are another great option and for spring (now through June 11, 2015) you can get a children’s costume rental, admission tickets, a special book, and daily breakfast starting at $49 per person, per night based on a family of four with our Spring Revolutionary City package. Just think of the adorable, costumed pictures with baby lambs in the background.
MASTER YOUR MEAL PLAN
- Take advantage of our Taste of a Tavern hotel package (now through June 11, 2015) and get your stay, admission tickets, daily breakfast, and a two-course tavern dinner starting at $155 per person, per night based on double occupancy.
- As a local, your Good Neighbor Pass also gets you 10% off food and beverage purchases (excluding alcohol and souvenir mugs) at select dining and snack locations.
- And don’t forget the refillable 2015 Souvenir Mug. For just $13 you can enjoy unlimited refills of hot and cold beverages throughout the Revolutionary City each time you visit. Excludes alcohol.