Whether you’re planning a romantic weekend getaway or a week-long family vacation, your Colonial Williamsburg trip does not have to break the bank. Here’s our big, official list of simple ways to save money on your trip this winter without sacrificing the fun. These special offers and deals vary seasonally, so be sure to subscribe to the blog so you won’t miss next season’s!
How to Save on Tickets
- For the best deal in town on tickets, stay in one of our hotels!
- Upgrade to an Annual Pass to get the best value (and admission for an entire year!) with additional perks like special behind-the-scenes tours and discounts on most evening programs.
- Buy your Multi-day ticket online and save up to $3.
- Local? If you live within the following area codes (23089, 23090, 23127, 23168, 23185, 23186, 23187, 23188) you are eligible for a Good Neighbor Pass for just $10—for an entire year! And the benefits don’t end there.
- Are you a William & Mary student, parent, or alumni? We offer a discounted Collegiate Pass for you, too!
- We also offer discounted admission for seniors, military, educators, and museum professionals.
- In addition, bookmark our special offers page for special seasonal discounts and promotions.
How to Save on Your Stay
- You can always count on getting the best available rate on our website for our official hotels.
- Hotel packages are another great option with rates and inclusions (think everything from tickets to ghost tours to golf and spa) that vary seasonally.
How to Save on Meals
- Celebrate Williamsburg Restaurant Month with us for some amazing deals on dining in the Terrace Room and Traditions. (A two-course prix fixe lunch for $10.15? You can’t miss this!)
- Remember that Good Neighbor Pass? It also gets you a 10% discount at select dining and snack locations.
- Take advantage of our Taste of a Tavern hotel package and get your stay, admission tickets, daily breakfast, and a two-course tavern dinner for one great rate.
- Purchase a 2015 Souvenir Refillable Mug for $13 and enjoy unlimited refills of hot and cold beverages throughout the Revolutionary City each time you visit. Excludes alcohol.
How to Save on Travel
- Drive! We have free, unlimited parking options at our hotels.
- Set up TripAdvisor travel alerts to get notifications sent directly to your inbox when fares to Newport News or Richmond drop.
Did you know about all of these? Any money-saving tips to share?